I hope you're into the Shepherd Hoodie, because it's all hoodie all the time around here these days :) I finished the first sleeve!! Aaah excitement! I modified the length and adjusted the decrease placement slightly to fit my actual arm. The cables look so lovely all long and lean!
Here's what the underside looks like - you can see that the cables in this section get a bit distorted as you integrate decreases into the pattern.
The cuffs are worked in seed stitch, and are designed to make a bell shape, which I find extremely charming.
I bound off my cuff using the plain old "Work 2, *pass second stitch over first stitch, work 1, repeat from *" method. I bound off purlwise, so that the bind off would be less visible from the right side of the work. (You can see how it looks on the inside of the cuff below.)
It was a pretty exciting milestone to finish the first sleeve. One more sleeve to go, then the seed stitch hood, weaving in ends, and buttons! I can almost see the finish line if I squint!