Here's what I've been sticking my eyeballs to:
- Lovely yarn/colour arrangements that make me think of non-spectrum options for garter blankets or log cabin blankets, maybe?
- From Berroco's Emily Explains series: Magic Loop! (I LOVE magic loop, it's how I do virtually all sleeves in the round and pretty much all small circumference circular knitting.)
- New pattern from Alana Dakos of Never Not Knitting - Verdure! All you need to know is that they are GREEN and leafy and RIGHT up my alley (as is everything she designs, basically).
- How to properly weave in ends in garter stitch! THIS WILL BE VERY USEFUL TO ME SOON (*cough* garter stripe blanket *cough*)
- Enjoy garter stitch or log cabin knitting but not ready to commit to a blanket? Washcloths!!
- A really great longer sleeved Gemini by Tanis over at Tanis Fiber Arts! I made a Gemini last summer, and love the idea of longer sleeves for fall. (The top's designer and awesome Vancouver Island person Jane Richmond detailed her own longer sleeve Gemini mods on Ravelry.)
- If you live in or near Victoria, BC, you have GOT to get to Fibrations this Sunday. The raffle alone is going to be cuh-raaaaazy! For example, check out this gorgeous prize donated by Nook!
- Chunky, lace shawl from Andrea Rangel (also a Vancouver Islander!) - Pembroke! Soooo squishy looking.
- A log cabin blanket in-progress via my lovely friend Amber! There is garter stitch, and pretty pretty colours, and lots of green and yellow... SWOON!
- An update on Jess' Lucania sweater knit in Juniper Moon's OJAI dyed CSA yarn! (aka the best yarn ever in the world)
What are you reading in the world of knitblogs this week?