Here's what I've been reading!
- Knitty Stitch Maps - a really great way of visualizing stitch patterns!
- BT Men spotlight on a sweater I can absolutely see making my spouse: Redford!!
- Very useful tips for knitting better button bands
- PomPom Quarterly preview - there is some GORGEOUS stuff in here!! Morganite, Hierro, Ammolite (Ammolite is by Alexa Ludeman of Tin Can Knits, so I'm not surprised that I like that one!)... whoa.
- Another post in Berroco's Emily Explains series, which is AMAZING: this one takes on SSK!
- Amy Herzog is already thinking about fall (I am too - I LOVE fall and I could swear I saw some crunchy leaves yesterday...)
- Andi from Untangling Knots on the awesomeness of the Knitters' Book of Yarn. I read the Knitters' Book of Wool last year and it was amazing, I've been meaning to read the KBoY ever since...
- An Indiegogo campaign to help set up a studio for dyer Indigodragonfly, whose yarns have the BEST names! Uncontested. I have a skein of "Also I can kill you with my brain" in my stash, waiting to be something beautiful.
- Another AMAZING works-in-progress series is going on over at the Juniper Moon Blog - Amber is knitting a Blaithin sweater! Check out both posts and get excited :)
What have you been reading this week?