Here's what I'm reading in the world of yarn blogs...
- A new pattern, Intertwine, by Cecily Glowik Macdonald - I am a HUGE fan of her designs!
- Malabrigo fiber giveaway at Knitting with Olof (open to AMERICAN residents only)!
- Win a copy of the Field Guide to Fleece at the Knitty blog! This book looks amazing - I'm so interested in learning more about different types of wool and how to best use them.
- A very sweet baby dress in great colours at Knit the Hell Out!
- The Knitty blog's own web roundup (including knitted gifts for the new royal British baby)
- More news about Amy Herzog's upcoming knitting software (in beta testing now)
What knit blogs are you reading?