So, I've finished the first sleeve on Ease! Like the rest of the sweater, the sleeves have positive ease and are kind of slouchy and cozy. Sleeves are one of the easiest things to modify, I think, and something I change on just about every garment I make.
I made mine shorter than the pattern calls for, but they'll still be quite long on my arms. I also opted to knit just a regular ribbed cuff instead of the extra-long foldover cuff shown in the original pattern, both to save yarn (because I'm certain I will use up every inch) and to keep it looking intentionally oversized instead of comically so. (I am 4'11" after all!)
Here's the finished sleeve!
Just one left to go!